What is Fort Financial Credit Union Routing number?
Which number on my check is my account number?
What is a credit union and why is it better than my bank?
Fort Financial Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. We are owned and operated by our members for the sole benefit of our members -– the people who use our services. There are no paid shareholders or directors taking a profit off the top; because we are managed primarily by volunteers from our Fort Financial Credit Union membership, labor, and overhead costs are kept low. As a result, Fort Financial generally has higher depository rates and lower interest rates on loans. Fort Financial Credit Union encourages savings by offering a fair return and uses those savings to make loans to members at competitively lower interest rates. Credit unions like Fort Financial are chartered to serve employee groups, associations, and defined residential communities.
How do I use the phone answer line? (PAL)
- Call (260) 432-1561 or (800) 837-3262. (Please note: you must use a touchtone phone.)
- Once the automated teller answers, press the number 2 to get into the PAL system.
- Enter your member ID number.
- Next, enter your access code/PIN. (Please note: the first time you use PAL, your PIN will be the last 4 digits of the account’s primary member’s Social Security number.)
- Once your account has been accessed, enter the code for the type of transaction you would like to perform. Be sure to follow the instructions given by the automated teller for each step.
|Basic menu options:|
|Account and loan inquiries||enter 1|
|Payments, transfers and withdrawals||enter 2|
|To access a different member number & other activities||enter 3|
|Credit union assistance||enter 0|
|To disconnect||enter 5|
|Money Market (ex. CIA)||3|
|Check your monthly statement for the correct account numbers.|
Tips for using PAL:
- After you access PAL for the first time, we recommend, for security purposes, that you change your access code/PIN. At the main menu, enter 3 to get into the Other Activities menu, select and enter 4, and follow the instructions.
- Enter dollar amounts without using decimals (ex. $50.00 will be 5000).
- Use the (*) key to return to the previous menu.
- It is OK to interrupt the Phone Access Teller by simply pressing the number corresponding to the selection you wish to access.
The phone answer line can be accessed by touchtone phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- 24/7 account access
- View current balances
- Transfer funds
- No checks to write
- No due dates to remember
- Set up for one-time or repeat payments
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, check the list of supported browsers.
Free Mobile Banking
Members can bank anytime, anywhere from the convenience of their mobile phones or devices.
- 24/7 account access
- View account balances and recent activity
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Text banking
- Mobile browser (web-based)
NOTE: A text messaging and/or data plan is generally recommended, as data usage can become expensive for heavy users without a plan. For lighter usage, a “pay-as-you-go plan” may be more economical for some members. Members should check with their wireless carrier for more information.
You will need a valid email address to sign up to receive eStatements.
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click on the Self Service tab.
- Then click on the eStatements link.
- Follow instructions for enrollment and setup.
PLEASE NOTE: New users will have to enroll in Online Banking to sign on to eStatements. Please have your member number, PIN, Social Security number, and street address ready for enrollment.
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Learn more about shared branching.