Fort Financial has you and your employees’ best interests at heart. We are able to provide your employees and their family members with affordable financial services and products they may not be able to get on their own.
Offering your employees credit union benefits and better financial opportunities through Fort Financial will not cost your organization anything.
Benefits to You
- There are no fees to pay.
- You won’t lose time administering this program.
- We will supply everything to educate your employees once your organization is a sponsor, so they can fully utilize all of our benefits.
Benefits to Your Employees
- Access to a variety of deposit and loan options.
- 24-hour access to all member accounts through ATMs, online banking, mobile banking and telephone banking.
- The ability to bank at more than 5,000 branches across the country through the Co-Op Shared Branch Network (many with extended hours and surcharge-free ATMs).
- For total convenience, you can provide direct deposit/payroll deduction for your employees to their Fort Financial accounts.
- Member funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000.
Check out the hundreds of business who made the decision to become Select Employer Groups and are already offering credit union membership to their employees.
Signing up to be a Select Employer Group (SEG) is easy!
Step 1 – Draft a letter
Draft a letter to the Board of Directors on your company’s/organization’s letterhead requesting to join/sponsor Fort Financial as your company’s/organization’s credit union. Your letter will serve as your application.
Step 2 – Address the envelope
Address the envelope to Fort Financial’s Business Development Officer.
Step 3 – Approval
Following adoption from our board of directors and the NCUA, which takes approximately 1 week, we are ready for the next step.
Step 4 – Announce it to your employees!
Our representative will take it from there, coordinating with your employee benefits personnel to implement our member benefits education program.
Step 5 – Final Phase
Once everything has been approved, we can start the member benefits education program. Our representative will schedule a sign up date to get your employees started.
Later, as you bring on new employees, we can periodically schedule sign ups to make sure they have an opportunity to take advantage of their company-provided benefit.