Beginning Monday, August 28th, the next time you go to log in to your online banking account from our homepage, you will have the option of continuing to log in to your current online banking account or to register with our new online banking system. The new site is identical in look and function to the mobile banking app.
You will have access to the current online banking site until Friday, October 6th. In order to continue using online banking after that, you will need to sign in to the new site with your mobile app log in credentials or register as a new user on the new site if you do not use the mobile app.
The new online banking site gives you new functionality, including:
- New Bill Pay System: Synced with the FFCU mobile app and Picture Pay.
- Picture Pay: Set up bill payments by snapping a picture of your bills.
- External Transfers: Transfer funds to/from accounts at other financial institutions.
- Credit Card Access: Access your FFCU credit card history and make card payments.
- Your Wallet: Manage and track your budgets and assets.
Important Note: Bill pay information set up through mobile banking will show after you sign in, however, it does not transfer from the old online banking site. You will need to set up payments on the new site and cancel any payments set up on the old online banking site. Failure to do so could result in double payments being made.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (260) 432-1561 or stop by your nearest Fort Financial branch location.