Access your accounts quickly, securely and on the move with Fort Financial’s new mobile banking app.
The new app is available for download in both the App Store and Google Play. Search “Fort Financial” to find the app. You will be able to enroll in mobile banking right from your phone or iPad. After downloading the new app, you will need to select “New User” to register even if you are currently enrolled in online banking or the current mobile app.
With the new app, you can:
- Deposit checks and pay bills with a photo.
- Initiate manual bill payments.
- Seamlessly transfer money between your Fort Financial accounts.
- Transfer money to a friend or an account outside of Fort Financial.
- Stop checks.
- Set notifications to alert you to activity on your account.
- Sign up for text banking directly in the app.
- Reset your login credentials from the app, without needing to contact us.
With the app’s Your Wallet, you can create and track a budget, set spending and saving goals, tally your net worth, and more for all of your accounts – even if they aren’t Fort Financial accounts!
We hope you will find the new mobile banking app is a convenient way for you to stay on top of your accounts. If you have any questions, please review our Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions, contact us or stop by your nearest Fort Financial branch location.