With an ATM/debit card from Fort Financial Credit Union, you’ll enjoy:
• No annual fee
• One card instead of two
• Surcharge-FREE ATMs (Alliance One Network)
• Fraud protection
• 5 FREE “anywhere” PIN transactions/month*
• Accepted at ATMs worldwide and wherever VISA® is accepted.
• More convenient than writing checks
• Safer than carrying cash
Access your money from thousands of ATMs all over the world through Alliance One Network and make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted with no check writing hassles!
* 5 FREE/month “anywhere” PIN transactions – We don’t charge you to use anyone else’s ATM up to 5 times/month! Fort Financial-owned ATMs do not count towards the 5 FREE/month and are always FREE! After 5 FREE “anywhere” ATM transactions/month, it’s a modest $1/transaction. You may receive a surcharge from the ATM machine owner so look for the “Alliance One Network” for potential non-surcharge ATMs. PIN-based debit card transactions will count toward these five. Transactions include balance inquiries and withdrawals. Non-FFCU members/foreign ATM users will be charged a $3 fee per transaction.
NOTE: When making a purchase with your Fort Financial Credit Union issued debit card please be certain to choose CREDIT instead of DEBIT. By selecting CREDIT, your transaction will be completed through the Visa® network, which requires you to sign a receipt just as you would with a traditional credit card transaction to verify your identity. With this selected method, you will be able to take advantage of the zero liability fraud protection and consequently further protecting your PIN from being stolen. From the credit union’s perspective, we recommend that you choose CREDIT as it can help you avoid ATM fees and surcharges now and into the future. When you select DEBIT and enter your PIN, the transaction is routed through an ATM network requiring Fort Financial to pay the cost for routing the transaction. This raises the cost of the transaction and eventually raises the costs on to you. So just remember, when making purchases with your Fort Financial debit card, choose CREDIT to keep your finances safe.